How do you pass in array of points to a spline mesh component

That might take a while, but I am on it.

Take your time. I just am very glad for the help.

Just to let you know my ultimate goal. I created an opensource plugin that creates a UE landscape from a real-world location based on Mapbox height data. It works well. The next feature I am trying to add is to create roads and rivers from the features of the selected map tile. Each feature such as a road comes with lng/lat points that I should be able to translate into UE x/y and then draw the road on the landscape.

I have been working on converting real world lng /lat to UE x/y but am having problems with that as well. I have found a formula that describes how to do this, but it is not working correctly. I am also testing the new Georeferncing system in UE, still not working correctly. It should just be a mathematical formula that takes into account the landscape size such as 2017x2017 and the original lng/lat and output the correct x/y. Still searching for a solution.

Here is a link to the plugin if you need real world data.

Plugin:
delebash/UnrealMapboxBridgePlugin: Import heightmaps into Unreal from real world locations using Mapbox (github.com)

Also, you can just use the App that comes with the plugin if you don’t want to use the plugin directly

delebash/unreal_mapbox_bridge: Front end app for UnrealMapboxBridgePlugin for Unreal. Import heightmaps into Unreal from real world locations using Mapbox (github.com)

Long and Lat <3 Yeah, if you import your area you should know the range of your area. The landscapes are imported with their origin as (0,0,0) (if I remember correctly). So you could do something like this:

Thank you. Just to clarify the Imported X/Y are the Unreal X/Y of the corner points of the imported landscape?

The imported values from the left are your Long and Lat from the area you import.
Blue => Inside Unreal, Area= 2017x2017 where X[-1008,5 | 1008,5] and Y [-1008,5 | 1008,5]
Yellow => Real World Long+Lat where X[5,8 | 6] and Y [40 | 40,2]

Red-Where are you getting M translated 5.9 and 40.1? TY.

That is the imported point in the middle. (5,8+6)/2 and (40+40,2)/2

Got it. Thank you.

Yellow => I can get the long/lat of each corner of the bounding box before I resize it to 2017x2017 and import as a landscape. So normally say the top corner would be just one point at (lat:some-number,lng:some-number) How does that match up to Y [40 | 40,2] since you are displaying two points at different corners

Y [40 , 40,2] is just a range. The corner points are
C1 (5,8 | 40)
C2(5,8 | 40,2)
C3 (6 | 40)
C4 (6 | 40,2)
In the picture you just see the label for the axis, Y just shows the Y numbers, X just shows the X numbers.

Cool.

Should usually be written like
[a,b]⇒{x∈R:a≤x≤b}
X[5,8 , 6] and Y[40, 40,2]

Here you go:

Thank you. One problem is it does not seem to work with multiple points.

The points have to be different and have to be in World

I put up a new image. I am just adding another point to the array. First point x =-110.0 second point x = 750.0

It works for me as intended, did you change something?

I don’t think so, let me re-download just in case. In the picture you added multiple point to the positions array and clicked add points and it worked?

Yes I added points to the array and clicked AddPoints