How do I enable and Disable one key?

Also, are you actually “switching” controllers entirely? Like the penguin has one controller type and then you want to use “New Controller” when you switch? So you actually have 2 controller BPs? Because that makes it more complicated. And if that is the case this won’t work because we would actually have to switch controller BPs entirely not just what is “possessed” by the controller.

AHH! I remember this issue when I was making screen shots for you…for some reason the “overlapped actor” pin doesn’t work. Move it to the “other actor” and it executes fine for me.

I kept the other one the same and changed this one. but the tab does not work when I enter the trigger :frowning:

hahaha I am sorry but you are the best for helping! I have a trigger on the actual human so when the penguin touches it, it does work. I don’t think it is working because the print string did not appear.

No they have the same controllers, I cannot remember exactly how I did it but I think the players change through their camera. This is what is in both players bp

It works!!! thank you sooooo much again! :smiley:

hahah I will just ask you next time I have a problem!

You’re welcome! We can try for an even longer post next time haha

Haha sure, you can message me on my channel or here although I am not sure how to send messages to people with the Unreal Account but I know there is a way!

I will find out when the time comes haha