How do i add a relative integer?

Tried doing this in the HUD, but when i compile and click play, it doesnt play the game anymore

Oh you finally starting to think :slight_smile: I think this is better way, it does not work because you placed a cast without object inputed and you need to input character there. In clip it works because we plugged “other actor” output from event which gives actor that touch the clip (which is your character). Here you don’t have that so you need to get character diffrently.

You can get character from “Get Player Character” (or something like hat not remember exact name). Only requirement here is that your character needs to be possessed by player conroller.

Update this circuit and paste image hat you did if you have farther problems

Hey i linked up the get player character as you said, still having the same problem not being able to run the game though, the problem didnt start until i started using a cast :S

You have any error in log? what exacly makes prevents your game to run

Cant find/know where to find if there are errors in log

So tell me what do you mean “i can’t run”? it doesn’t start o what? be more descriptive

Btw can you hop in on hangout?

I click Play and it instantly takes me back to the edit screen, as if id pressed stop, i can simulate it fine but as soon as i try to play or possess then it will stop the run
what do you mean hangout?

Google Hangout :stuck_out_tongue: considering you need guidance i think Hangout will be better way of communication then this

log in to Unreal forums so i can send you PM, you formally dont have account there you need to log in to make one i think

Turns out the problem was the bit coming off of the Event AmmoCounter
It does play now, however there is no HUD

Logged into the Unreal Forums now under email address Luke-dodds@hotmail.com

ok send you PM :slight_smile: