How can I sort items in array by properties?

Great extension! I wasted a lot of time on my own mechanism. This plug-in should come with a default installation.

Here is another way to do it, my BP also stores the old Index if somebody needs that.

1 Like

Characterize a correlation capability: Begin by characterizing a capability that looks at two things in light of the ideal property. This capability will be utilized as a boundary for the arranging calculation.

Use the algorithm for sorting: Apply an arranging calculation to the cluster, passing the examination capability as a boundary. There are different arranging calculations accessible, for example, bubble sort, addition sort, blend sort and quicksort. The decision of calculation relies upon factors like the size of the exhibit and the ideal productivity.

Execute the correlation capability: The correlation capability ought to accept two things as info and return a worth demonstrating their relative request. On the off chance that the main thing ought to precede the subsequent thing, return a negative worth. On the off chance that the primary thing ought to come after the subsequent thing, return a positive worth. Assuming the things are viewed as equivalent, bring zero back. The particular examination rationale relies upon the property you need to sort by.

This helped me solve my issue, so thanks! I got a small “accessed none” errors from the Get when I copied your Blueprint exactly though, so I threw in some safety checks. Also wanted the function to be more flexible so I put in a select that’s controlled by an enum that’s set manually on the node, together with an option to switch direction of the sorting.