Hospital modular environment

Wip
[attach=config]66040[/attach]
[attach=config]66041[/attach]
[attach=config]66042[/attach]
[attach=config]66043[/attach]

At the moment, still a lot of work but I plan to finish everything within 2 - 2.5 weeks
then proceed to the old part of the hospital

sci-fi or realistic/modern

I am also caught between sci-fi elements and realistic/modern style. Mixing both is not a good idea.
E.g. you wont have those metal panels on floors/walls in a earth-medical station and on the other hand assets for a spaceship or spacestation will be very different from the ones on earth (e.g. shelfes for low/zero gravity).
Greetings,
Vollgaser

Whole location will be built from modules, the new part will be separated from the old part of hospital
Now it looks not finally, but it is a work in progress)

We really need more med-specific assets, as there already are a lot of general assets for free available from the community and even on the marketplace. See here for some examples:
9438af3a45bc78fb5d3c5a3a82225db378accb6d.jpeg

Nice, keep up the good work :wink:

Thank you !

WIP glass door

WIP glass door open

Several new modules to the morgue, or biological components

14433aced9d9851ebd5694ca4034ea1f651a421d.jpeg
780fdf5fb8c8e90793c92d044ad62326cd9dd897.jpeg

Wow ! Looks awesome ! Looking forward to buy it.

Wip
[attach=config]68098[/attach]
[attach=config]68100[/attach]

It turns really great, your demo scene looks gorgeous :wink:

The only crit i see is “Populate your world”…but you would have to create a lot of assets…i don’t know what you have planned to release…

Anyways, keep up the gorgeous work :wink:

Thank you for feedback,
I’m working on the content for these interiors, this is a medical equipment for surgery, сhamber of recreation, laboratory and morgue, still a lot of work to be done

Can you make logos, text and labels replaceable ? Maybe things like scrolling text objects configurable to write any text/graphic symbols as needed?
When there is Sector AA and Active Area … can the text be completely changed or is it fixed?
Most of these things could be done in a short time from scratch and added however if you made the objects customizable it would surely help to save time.

My only suggestion, and one question:

• Any textures that use text, please include a PSD file with it.

As for the question, is the examination equipment rigged? Or how is the animation set up for those?

Yes I also think that should be mandatory for textures with text.

It is interesting idea
All texts are available in textures in format psd - if necessary can be replaced by any text or logo
psd files and source 3D scene will be attached to the project

I think that we are talking about monitors and lamps for surgical table right?
This group is divided into multiple objects with the hierarchy and logical pivots
Therefore it is possible to form various configurations

Ok, gotcha. Thanks!

cool stuff so far, but all of these areas could use more air vents.
im not a fan of the floor half pipes, i think they look more like space ship assets than hospital or sci fi assets.
to me, it implies that the room will be upside down, or the place is built to experiment with anti gravity or something.
keep up the great work!