Hi, I cant get to install 4.7 engine. thanks for help

link text

Hi richieD9,

What happens when you try to install? Can you tell us steps you took to install and where exactly it fails? Also, please check our troubleshooting guide:

Hi,I’ve a windows 8.1 computer. i changed DNS and ran as administrator, with my anti virus software off. programmes opens up and says it updating… please wait then after a few seconds it says Almost there downloading files which goes on for about 3 minutes, then home screen ups up to where it says, Not Installed Unreal Engine, with Learn highlighted. So going to Library and clicking on it brings up 4.7.0, clicking install, it brings up Unable to acquire Unreal Engine. it is not possible to procure this product, please try again later.
Attached are logging and pictures

I ran into this issue as well. steps I took were

remove 4.7 build.
Uninstall Unreal Engine Launcher

Re-install launcher, and then ‘Add Versions’ and add 4.7.2

it was pretty lengthy, but worked. Good luck ^^

Hi richie,

I took a look at your logs and I see an “libcurl error (56)” which means there is a problem receiving network data. I’m having our developers take a look at issue, I’ll post back here when I have more information.

-Max B.

Also, how are you connecting to internet? Are you behind a proxy? (you can check by going here: http://amibehindaproxy.com/) are you going into offline mode?

Hi richie,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try Maximusdb3’s suggestion above and post a response.

Cheers,

TJ