Hey

Thanks !

I got no Fourm badgeā€¦ I got nothing right now.

Awww JV, ya got friends! :smiley:

Just noticed , sweet on badges. Just wait till the founders badges are up :slight_smile:

Will the beta testers/founders ever get a badge as well? Also hey !

I think all beta testers will get one, but letā€™s see what has planned :slight_smile:

Whats crackinā€™ Agent? Been awhile lol. I think I remember on the twitch stream there being a founders badge, so it will come, lets just wait and see how it goes :slight_smile:

Yep! Gonna be a little while, as Iā€™ve gotta assign them manually - BUT! YES

Hey ,

Remember when I was reporting all of those spam threads quicker than they were coming out a couple of months ago? (Don't judge that logic), I'd like to call in that favor now and get a "Spam Ninja" badge :D. Maybe? Preferably green stripes on black...

Or you could update those twitch descriptions :P.

On-topic they look rather snazzy. Congratulations, !

Iā€™d love a badge , Even if it were a Joke one (A ā€œJesterā€ one? :P)

Or maybe one that states how much I annoy you over email :wink:

Hi , just wondering if a UE4 educator badge could be a thing for lecturers (like myself) teaching classes of students how to use the engine?

Cool beans! <3

ā€¦ youā€™re so awesome :slight_smile: We the community should do something super awesome for you.

Iā€™ll take one of these too. xD

If my books, site and email support count, Count me in :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought I was the only one. =P

ff6eb76f5a9262f42ac569bc259f20549750305d.jpeg

But seriously, I do like the badges they look snazzy! Wear them with pride :smiley:

There you go ! Looks like you got yourself a badge!

Also looks like & JvtheWanderer got one too :smiley:

One of these days I will don a badge. I will create something so fierce youā€™ll have no choice but to slap one on me as I join the ranks of the chosen.

Also, Congratulations Jamsh, and JV.

You guys do awesome stuff for me every day - keep up the great work, !

Nothing planned here yet, but possibly in the future! Stay tuned :slight_smile: a few things in flux