Help Varest spawn effect!

I have added a do once but then it does " only once" while I want it to not spawn while there is already a character spawned but if I get a new action value of “1” from Varest I want to spawn it but only if there isn’t already one spawned.

Also I get this error when I close session on my previously showed setup …

This is because I want to delete the character after the value goes to 0 …

1 Like

what kind of Get should I call from the branch?

You use a normal GET by dragging the variable from the left into the EventGraph and select GetSpawnedActor. Then you right-click this get and choose ConvertToValidatedGet

When I drg from the false variable to the right I do not get any get spawned actor, neither if i right click on it , or u refer to another kind of variable?

You create this variable after the Spawn node. Drag off of the blue pin and choose PromoteToVariable and then name it e.g. SpawnedActor.

cant find the spawned actor on left :frowning:

Did you create it with PromoteToVariable? (first image)

I havent promoted anything to variable.

Ok I promoted to variable I get the character pawn on left but when I drag I get a variable in viewport …
Edit ok Done , I now test it …

Testing now done and it works perfectly , the only thing is that I still have the little issue of the spawn target whenI put lower, but putting upper it solved, yet not sure what can cause the non spawn issue…

Thanks a lot anyway for all your kind and generouse time and help !

As Reference when the AI doesn’t move after spawn … check go into the BP and check Auto Possess AI set it to place in world or spawned.