Help to improve our Unreal Engine 4 For Unity Developers document

Exactly. We both have just moved from the Unity world and we have similar feelings. We understand UE4 is different from Unity and no problem with learning interface, navigation, what Actor or blueprint is, etc. The true problem is to write any logic. I have refreshed my C++ knowledge and am trying to use it with UE4. I admit it’s hard to start writing C++ scripts. I have just found the useful links:

https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Unity3D_Developer's_Guide_to_Unreal_Engine_4

I read only C++ parts because it is the only thing I need to learn. I can say that it’s a very good introduction. I hope I will read a couple of times and I will understand how to write C++ scripts in UE4. However, even now I can say that it would be great to have more such examples, especially I think it would be useful to take the default C++ files (generated during creating C++ project) and line by line explain all. I know C++ but I was even unable to get the cursor appear at runtime. I got help on this forum. It’s a simple thing but I was unable to do that.

Again, Unity developers are used to coding, so the visual scripting isn’t a solution.

@xpectral Please read:

After a hot discussion, some my propositions were accepted by Epic Team. I hope soon we will see some features to switch on/off not to make difficulties for traditional UE4 users.

Thank you.