Download

Hello

Hi. New to the forum and would like to introduce myself. Been a Unreal engine enthusiast since uhm… Unreal 1 came out. XD

Not really a hardcore gamer and have had my *** handed to me by almost everyone playing either arena shooters and more tactical games but I love the design process. I’m a bit of a 3d environment/static mesh modeler that have been working with max and blender for quite some time. I learned my skill developing 3d models for sandbox style games such as Nolimits rollercoaster simulator and even fooled around with the first unreal editor just too see what I can come up with.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. :slight_smile:

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Hi Accretion,

Welcome to the forums and the community! We look forward to seeing what you come up with. If you have any questions we have lots of documentation and tutorials on both the doc pages:

And the wiki:

Additionally, our community is extremely active and willing to help users make the most of their UE4 experience! Many of the staff and developers here at Epic will get on the forums periodically to assist users or answer questions as well.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the community!

Welcome ^^

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I’m still absorbing many of the concepts in UE4 so thank you so much Adam, those links are more than helpful at this phase.

Welcome Accretion!