Getting bullets location when stopped

You can still use “stop immediately”. Then once the player has selected the direction to move the bullet in, “set velocity” to that direction. I dunno what kind of “directions” you want to have but basically you will create the vector somehow from whatever the player “chooses” however you script that then you set projectile movement velocity to that vector and you’re good. I just tested this out. It stops mid air, then I set velocity to some new vector and after a delay it takes off in that new direction. Just up to you to figure out how you want to create that vector from player’s choice.

nothing but i want to make different kinds of weapons like for example first one is the teleport one which i mentioned. Second idea is similar to the first one the only difference would be that when i right click it stops the bullet in the air and stays in the air for a couple of seconds in the meantime the player can choose which direction should the bullet continue from the freeze spot.So you can basically shoot in an L shape. So i need to learn how to hold the bullet in the air.

Sorry if my explanations are a bit crappy i hope you can understand what i’m trying to say :slight_smile:

Is there anyway to set velocity of a spawned object right after it spawns? because if i try to set it after the spawn it doesn’t work

You said the same thing “after spawn” and “after spawn”. But either way, before or after the answer is yes. Before, you set the velocity in the projectile’s blueprint. After you “get velocity” and set it to whatever you want.

Sorry was a bit tired :slight_smile:

Here is how i did it but it doesn’t work.I’ve tweeked the settings to be at 0 velocity for xyz and i’ve also change the initial speed to 1500.But still can’t figure out why it just spawns in front of the character and then falls to the ground