Generated Gore Dismemberment Kit

Here are some pictures of what i mean.

It only happens when the head is dismembered and then the torso.
Taking of an arm, leg or just the torso doesn’t cause this.

Thanks for the prompt response!

Another question I have, is that when a character is dismembered he goes flying, like shoot his arm off he does a backflip, shoot his leg he goes flying forwards and if you shoot him in the torso he literally flies out the map or goes straight up on a very strong impulse, and I can’t for the life of me work out where this impulse is coming from. In the break constraint node the impulse is set to 0,0,0 so it should just fall not go flying.

Thank you for your time and for making this pack.

It’s bad weights. Project contains mannequin with fixed weight, just use that one.
And the “flying” is about tweaking Physics Asset, that’s all that I have about it, for now.

Thanks alot checking that now

I like it!

I’m interested in this pack but I’m put off by the potential time it could take to set this up. If its hours of work for each character then it wouldn’t be worth it. If its something that I could set up in minutes then I would buy it. I’ll wait untill you release a tutorial video going through the steps to get the model to the stage you show in your video. As in export from unreal import to 3d program import back to unreal, set up character.

Hello Genmendo, I am not sure if you are still developing UE asset, but I got a question. I have spent hours on trying to figure out how to get a character with totally differnt mesh to work with the gore feature, but I failed. I retargeted the animation and found out that only the head of the character could be dismembered because probably it’s the only common bone shared by the new character’s skeleton and UE4 standard skeleton. Could you provide me with some suggestions? I am using genesis 3 skeleton btw.
I will appreaciate your help.
Thank you

In Gore_DataTable there is list “DismemberedMeshes” with listed bones for Epic Skeleton, but it should be changed in your case, preferably according with tutorial.
About broken gore bones, it works only with Epic Skeleton, unless its rig would be changed to Genesis 3, etc, by using some 3D software. It also requires to change second section of the function “Setup Skeleton Mesh”.

Not work with my own Projectil, i add the Nodes from your Projectil to my own but this not work why?

In your projectile check Collision Presets in the Details tab.

its the same not work!

all what i do is the nodes from your projectil add to my own, Maybe I need to do more?

from BP_GoreProjectile

No, you missed something simple. If your projectile is being successfully spawned, you can send me the link to the project modified with your projectile into private messages or genmindo@gmail.com

you want my complete projekt download or only the projectil?

Just my base Kit with your newly created projectile.

I managed to get my sword to chop off limbs, problem is, I can’t seem to control how often it actually dismembers them?

Hello, i bought the Gore Kit , my Question is how can a punch dismember the head or other bones? Only the punch without a weapon? How have i integrate this an in which bp s.?? Any help is welcome.:cool:

[USER=“11323”]Roman Genmindo[/USER] Are you still supporting this project? I want to buy but you have not answered any questions about the gore kit since June last year even though your status shows you are online right now.

[USER=“11323”]Roman Genmindo[/USER] Well I guess that’s a no then. Pity I really want this pack but I’m not going to buy something that is not supported by the developer.