[Full Project] 's UMG Rebindable Key System, Rebind keys at Runtime!

So I had the same problems with the ordering, and I fixed it just by calling Settings->SaveConfig() instead of Settings->SaveKeyMappings() to skip the sorting step. Hopefully this helps others with the headache of dealing with this too!

Brilliant! What do you think @?

Hi, this is awesome! can you please update for 4.17? thank you :slight_smile:

Looks cool, would be good if it was updated to 4.17 or if we could at least get a source to see the solution and update it ourselves.

Hi, I’m loving the pluging and it works great 99% of the time but im having trouble with the Shift/Ctrl/Alt functions. an example below
Function 1 uses key “1”
Function 2 uses key “Shift+1”
now this works and displays fine when first set in the project settings but as soon as i try and rebind function 2 it loses the ability to use the Shift/Ctrl/Alt functions, it only picks up the first key pressed or if i try and click the Shift check box after setting the key it display it but doesnt actually save it.

I can reproduce this in the default project “ReBindableKeys15” although i use engine 4.16 and updated the victory plugin to the same version.

Anybody got any suggestion?

Hi!

Great toolset here, was wondering if we could get an update to 4.19 please? Thanks!

In 4.20 this function is not even accessible, because everything in UInputSettings is private.

Hello. I wonder, if it is possible to get axis remap working on later UE versions (i am trying 4.19)? Button remap works, axis does not “feel” any input. Thank You.