Free Rpg Dialogue System

What do you mean with limited dialog? You can add as many as you like but it is not set up to generate own dialog messages. And you could of course modify it to use a data table if you want to.

2 Questions:

Is this Top Down compatible?

and

Is it compatible with Version 4.15?

This looks like a really cool system, and even if the answer is no to those two questions. I still think it’s pretty freaking awesome that you made this for free. Let me know how to become a subscriber to you and I’ll do it ^_^.

Hey Nemrog,

1. It is and i made a video about how to migrate the system into other templates. As an example i used the first-person shooter template but it works exactly the same way for any other template/project.
  2. I did not upgrade myself but i see no reason why it should not be working in 4.15. Probably you can upgrade without having do change anything really.
    To subscribe just check out my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRn...pXA0lccx_U1mww and hit the red subscribe button!

Awesome ^^. I’ll definitely be giving it a look then ^^.

The Handle Continue Command wasn’t working for me but the following did work (added a button and cast, cast wasn’t working OnConstruct for some reason )

50028ec1b4d9d6171c12907fcea25d669f76f0dc.jpeg

it gives too many errors. Maybe Related to 4.18?

Hey just wanted to drop by and say thanks! I’ve been looking for a dialogue system for awhile now and stumbled across this one so kudos to you sir for sharing this with the community!