[FOR COLLAB] We recruit members with any experience!

Hey guys :smiley: we’re a team of 7 members and are working on a game project together, if you’re new to unreal engine or even have over 5 years experience, you’re model creator and or animator, coder, combiner, manager, etc. you can join us. I myself can do everything so if you want help or want to learn something you can still join us! you’re welcomed to our team to add/change ideas/game story, share opinions, take roles and wrok along the team! We need members of any kind, from coding with blueprint, implementing systems like AI, Player, battles and effects to audio desigining, modelling/animating, etc.

Best regards,
Benyamin

1 Like

im down to help out where i can would still consider myself new to unreal.
Discord - PHNX_Assassin#2600

Nice! that’s ok. I sent you friend request.

I am willing to help out if you still need it. I have been learning UE on my own for the past year and need more project experience.

Discord - Kamek#7502

Great! I sent you a friend request on discord to invite you to the team server!

if its paid position, i would love to talk more!
THNX FOR PLAYING#1585

Hi @Vovikik ! We’re a team of 10 people working on a project/add game ideas/share opinions and implementations. it’s not paid however

if you “hire” then you need to pay. else is a request for “collaboration”

Thanks to the moderator which edited title of the post. I didn’t notice actually!

Would be a great chance to practice working with a team and applying my skills doing something I love.

-C++ Programming
-Blueprint Scripting

Discord - Gankable#2180

Indeed! I sent you a friend request

Hi,

Is this still open? I’m fairly new to Unreal Engine but want to tag along to learn.

Feel free to contact me!

im interested, have some experience in unreal 4 and 5 currently a game art and design student at full sail university. would love to get experience where I can.
discord- GOTHGIRL.gaming_Kat

Hi, I’m pretty much interested in this. I can do music, and play with pixel arts if you ever need it.
discord: Koffins90#6961

Hey @Benyamin3000, I’m currently learning to work with UE5 Niagara VFX system and would love to get some practical experience on a real project. Let me know if it’s still relevant.

Discord: Chelbsik

I’ve been out of game development for a long years now,
I’m trying to get back, But this time with more of a business mindset,
I know an existing market with high value, if the team is interested, hit me up.

Discord: keroro#majkeroro

shoot me a message on discord to discuss further. bray#2833