[FEATURE REQUEST] World Outliner improvements

I’ll be as clear as possible. World Outliner at the moment is pure garbage. It fails in giving users any help at all, lacking ALL of the modern solutions that are best practice almost everywhere else.

• Folders are useless: they are not physical objects, thus can’t be used to manage their children. They can indeed group objects inside, but their purpose ends here;
  • Nesting is useless: even when parenting something to something else, it can’t be duplicated and/or instanced without actually selecting it in advance, defying the very meaning of objects nesting management;
  • Lacking all the above, dropping an object from content browser directly in the World Outliner, maybe just inside its final folder, is impossible and moreover useless atm;
  • Custom sorting in the World Outliner is impossible: everything is stuck at alphabetical order, making impossible to swiftly organize the hierarchy;
  • Folders randomly uncollapse freely, driving me crazy each time.

All of this adds to the nonexistent prefab system, making me use blueprints instead even for static stuff. Blueprints that, moreover, lacks of some precise space management inside them and reset their transform on duplicate in the level.

I’m more than stunned about the fact that no one along the years ever pointed out these terrible issues of the most famous game engine in the world. This is matter of QoL updates for devs, that should be top priority, even over the last graphical improvements (or, just to make an example, the nonsense poly modeler lastly advertised for UE5. Come on, that is your priority? Really?)