Event hit dont fire when one Actor moves into another Actor.

[=Battou;91434]
It works great in 2D (mowing in XY plane), but I’m aming on 3D space movement, and then delta calculated in world axises wich in same collision but when both actors turned for example 90 deg and looking up, will give delta in wrong axis. Any way to get that delta in some actors local space axises?
[/]

Have you tried Acosd node? It is supposed to work in this case.

Checkout that post. Looks at the accepted answer. Pay attenstion to the right-most pasrt of the blueprint.

[=mindfane;91623]
Have you tried Acosd node? It is supposed to work in this case.

Checkout that post. Looks at the accepted answer. Pay attenstion to the right-most pasrt of the blueprint.
[/]

Nope, it won’t work, it also always positive, so I cant figure out do I need to turn to the right or to the left.(

From the component screen you should attach the hit event to the collision sphere -> now you have a hit event to nothing. -> Right Click Sphere1 in the above screenshot and add a hit event (On component hit) to it that way the hit event counts for your spehere.

[=;92546]
From the component screen you should attach the hit event to the collision sphere -> now you have a hit event to nothing. -> Right Click Sphere1 in the above screenshot and add a hit event (On component hit) to it that way the hit event counts for your spehere.
[/]

It still need or Physics simulation or Sweep on in set location. And Now it’s different problem, how to get positive/negative angle detween hit point normal and actor forward vector