Error and terrain

After looking a bit deeper, it seems that the problem is your assets are corrupt. You will have to recreate the two waterfall assets. I am marking this as accepted for tracking purposes. If the crashes continue after recreating and replacing these assets please let me know.

thank you very much

if not difficult to notice the incorrect calculation of lighting

Hi ,

Can you make a separate post about your lighting error? It will be easier to assist you as well as allow other users who may be experiencing the same error to look your post up and comment with additional information.

noticed certain conditions in which voznikaet error

Do either KAMost or blok_18 get destroyed at any time in runtime? If so that would make more sense as the waterfall would get destroyed in the process because it is a child of those two.

This static objects and they have nothing to not proihodit

Is this error still occurring in later builds after removing the waterfalls?

я водопады в ирархию не стал добавлять было норм сейчас еще с каким то обектом тажа история.
not tested on preview

Have you tried on 4.7.5 or 4.7.6? Have you replaced the waterfalls with new assets?

error is now at 4.7.6. Error another object.

Can you send me an updated copy of your project so I can take another look?

вышлю завтра.
Немогдибы ответить на вопрос.

Hi ,

I’ve been able to reproduce the crashes consistently and have entered a crash report, UE-16218 to be assessed by the development staff. Unfortunately I don’t know what is causing the crash or at this point what can be done to workaround it.