Dubstep Dinosaurs 3D

[=EvilCleric;280398]
Awsome work. Now, leaving apart the technicalities, for some strange reason I would really like to shoot those creatures in the face!
[/]

://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/turok/images/f/fe/Turok_art_02-3.jpg

That was neat! But man I’m going to go watch a documentry. That is my dose of surreal for the day. :slight_smile:

This is by far the best example on how to use UE4 :smiley:

Yehaa, me love weirdo ^^

I believe you may have tapped in a potentially rich and niche market. I very much enjoyed this, and I hope you make more videos using UE4, I would very much love to see what you come up with! :slight_smile:

[=anonymous_user_a8ca2709KF;284003]
I believe you may have tapped in a potentially rich and niche market. I very much enjoyed this, and I hope you make more videos using UE4, I would very much love to see what you come up with! :slight_smile:
[/]

Thanks @anonymous_user_a8ca2709! We pretty make all of our videos with UE. Here’s one from two years ago before the move over to UE4: https://www.unrealengine/showcase/brave-new-world

If you were going for the “wtf did I just watch” reaction, I’d say ya nailed it :wink:

▒█▀▀▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█
▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▄ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█
▒█▄▄▀ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░

I can really appreciate you not lazily turning on every default post processing effect and instead going for a crisp looking video. Too many people over-use PBR IMO.

You win. Everything. Forever.

I love it :slight_smile:

Bravo !

Totally love it, may i ask about your mocap process?
Is this some ipisoft mocap or more classic mocap?
I think it’s ipisoft right ?
Love this project, perfect design.

[=popman;288764]
Bravo !

Totally love it, may i ask about your mocap process?
Is this some ipisoft mocap or more classic mocap?
I think it’s ipisoft right ?
Love this project, perfect design.
[/]

The initial plan was to use ipisoft. We lucked out though were able to use a professional Vicion setup that turned out to be light years better than what we were getting out of ipisoft with kinects and ps move controllers.

This was very enjoyable, feels so unusual and fresh. Love the costume design! and color palette! Reminds me a bit of Viva Piñata.

[=reedandrader;289752]
The initial plan was to use ipisoft. We lucked out though were able to use a professional Vicion setup that turned out to be light years better than what we were getting out of ipisoft with kinects and ps move controllers.
[/]

Thanks for the reply, watching it closely, the mocap quality is ,indeed, way better than ipi mocap.
keep up the cool stuffs !

That was amazing man. Really loved that environment

[=gamereat;297930]
That was amazing man. Really loved that environment
[/]

THANKS! :cool:

reedandrader, that was awesome!!! The mocap was was so natural and fluid, and of course you guys had some decent dubsteppers haha. The shorty-armed T-Rex was so LULzz!!! Is there a sequel in the works? That was so inspiring in so many levels – I had no idea you could build a business around these digital videos! Subscribed!

[= Awesome!!!;302578]
reedandrader, that was awesome!!! The mocap was was so natural and fluid, and of course you guys had some decent dubsteppers haha. The shorty-armed T-Rex was so LULzz!!! Is there a sequel in the works? That was so inspiring in so many levels – I had no idea you could build a business around these digital videos! Subscribed!
[/]

T-Rex is defs LULZ. Sad, but adorable lulz.

No immediate plans for a trilogy. This one was a sequel to the original Dubstep Dinosaurs.

However, today we did release a 360 version. Major thanks to 's epic plugin!!!