Drifty! Racing game

A little preview of RWD drift skill performance session

Watch this out ! Made impossible ?

For everyone who like or is fan of Drif-T |in| game , there is good news , that its comming back very soon in dev STAGE.2

Here is that “spot” “light” of incomming “*****|*” :slight_smile:

A few years later… back on ! Completely recreated racing physics with a lot more realistic physics math. Its now ultra customizable, optimized and uses real world data about cars.

1 Like

Hi there @Rapid_Wirehead,

Welcome back! Glad to see an update :slight_smile:

I’m not much of a car person but I can clearly see how fluid and polished the animation/physics there is. Are there customization options for the cars currently in or planned?

Yes, “i did edited post at the time you did replied” . Cars will be completely customizable . They use advaced pacejka physics. I did worked to solve this math via paperworks a few years to understand that completely. Now, cars can be completely cusomized, including aerodynamics and much more. But I would like to go step by step , not to start with total customization at the beginning, so I would like to target more to gameplay and online features to get real racing battles.

1 Like

Oh how cool! Thanks for taking the time to reply to me, I really appreciate it. I look forward to watching more of this develop :slight_smile:

1 Like

First time try with Logitech G29.

Force feedback programming test drive for Logitech G29

Used all parameters from real technical data of porshe 911 GT3 922. Engine,Gearbox,Wheelsize, weight, drag, etc. It has same acceleration like real car.

1 Like
1 Like

Lets drift some score with your driving skills :slight_smile:
Next time I am preparing to make better sound and more drastic feeling with better dynamic camera. Cars are using realworld technical data for anything from engine, friction, aerodynamic properties, so it have real acceleration, speed and dynamics.

You need to give people a list of handwritten objectives on small notepad-paper

1 Like

Procedural world generation progress.

1 Like

Oh thats so creative! Do you have any plans on what you’re going to add as options for the world gen? :smiley:

1 Like

Some debug view, with new physics quantities applyed to push into more realistic drive.

Its just using PCG, its has unlimitted creativity itself. You have just to imagine what you want and spend sime time how to use it & it can be done easily. I am using too many bought assets and I tell PCG what objects it has to filter, what boundaries it has to use, where to place, where not, set some transformation offsets, apply some random logic to it and thats it. There are too many tutorials how to use PCG, just dig into it , its easy.

1 Like