Does UE4 work on Nexus 7 ?

At the price of Surface Pro I could get a laptop with GTX 8xxm card.

In case of tablets, I'll see what opportunity arises. It's good to know that UE 4 also works on that tablet. Adreno graphic chips have the advantage over Tegra K1 that they are more widely used, that means more players. Could a game developped on a tablet with Adreno GPU also work on Tegra K1 or it's a different stuff ? And reverse...will a game developped for Tegra K1 tablet also work on older tablets ? I have seen that in the case of UE3, there were games like Demonscore that worked only on Tegra devices. 
  It would be ideal that developping for a Adreno320 device (Nexus7) could target all the Android players with required device power to run it. (Tegra K1 included )

For the most part things are compatible and it’s just an issue of the speed of the hardware

I developed a game “stolen” from UT4 folder to make my tablet FPS game on Surface Pro 2 at low settings. Its not publish its just trial play for my future development and works wonder so anyone considering making a game for Windows market pretty much open and new.

HTML5 streaming and cloud gaming is pretty much is my next generation gaming in my case.