Developing on a $0 budget is possible, but launching a game without money isn't possible.

There is thousand indies games sold on Steam that don’t have a LLC.

of course its possible , it has happened a ton of times. The vast majority of indie devs start with zero budget , especially teams of two or solo game devs. Plenty of stories online.

None of those are successful though hence why no one will bother.

There is some great 2D and 3D games successfull enought.

Get the Kickstarter going and i’ll pledge $100.

Depends on the quality of the game and how big the game is.

Not for me. I support Indie Game Devs in many different ways. This is one of them.

That would be great, only I don’t know if I could manage to spare the time to have a proper campaign.

Missed your comment there, I’ll PM you.

Hey,
word of advice here. Don’t make a “half arsed” kickstarter campaign just to collect those 100$ - if you’ll do it, do the right way. Kickstarter isn’t really to get money, it’s make your game known to the public and leave a first impression - and by all means that impression has to be . If you do it yourself do it right, if you don’t want to deal with it get someone to do it for you. This is a serious pitfall, you are the developer of the game so you know it’s , but if you don’t present it the right way noone will stream it, noone will talk about it and you’ll be ****** in a 6 months that you didn’t take the adequate time to present your game in a proper way to the public. Been there, done that, won’t happen again ever.

Hello guys,
Thanks for info, actually i working on a personal project to release on steam, but i don’t have any experience about that, can somebody tell me what’s the best way for that ? or a useful link that would be great.
Based in Canada.

Regards

The most important part now when you are close to release if your title is creating “buzz”, if you release it without doing that your game will sell 10 times, 1 will leave a negative review and the rest of the people don’t give a **** because they think your game isn’t good because noone else is buying it. It helps a lot when you look at the Steam titles both successful and unsuccessful. Google their games, take a look what they did and what they did wrong. Usually the lesser known titles will sink out of the selling charts and be doomed due to noone ever finding them.

Hello Burnz,
I’m almost agree with you at least first 15 first review is very important to any title on steam, but another important thing is to how introduce your games, where to introduce and etc… btw thanks for your advice.