Developing Architecture on mobile?

Really great achievement there! Best mobile UE4 archviz I’ve seen so far.

Any chance to get the apk for playing around? I’d love to see how this runs on my devices :smiley: (galaxy tab S and moto x 2014).

@chombor : For PC version, It should cost about $2,500 in my country. I’m not really sure how much you should charge in yours :p.
@rabellogp: Thank you, I’ve been a fan of your work. For this project we just install it directly to the devices for customer so we don’t have the apk file yet :p. Do you use facebook or skype? I would love to add you if you don’t mind :D.

@leducvu sure, man. Just open my Behance profile (link bellow) and you’ll find links for all my social websites. I don’t use skype but feel free to add me on facebook :slight_smile:

That make sense)

and perhaps the last question :slight_smile: how to calculate a total value, by elapsed time or square meters ? could you get me some references :rolleyes:

Another mobile application for architecture visualization form #Bazic](#bazic - Explore). Once again we make our customer really happy with the end result. Unreal Engine is getting easier for mobile development day by day.

Hi guys,
did somebody try to use latest iPad Pro 12.9 2018 model to test UE4 on it? How it works in compare to older iPads or Samsung tablets?