Datatable Search (via a Searchbar)

I did it and it started working but i get this

it still gives an empty space at the top dont know why AND IT ONLY ADD ALL THE ITEMS

Sorry made small error.

Take index and connect it to node shown on pic, and move increment after add child

What do you mean?

It adds all the items from the recipie list i think its the index i dont know where i should get it from im trying different ones

like this

using this index from the for each node i got the search to work right.

but it keeps adding empty slots here and there everytime you search and if you erase text it removes a few spaces but then if you look for an item where only 1 will show up i adds like 5 or 10 empty slots. cant figure it out yet mabey it needs another filter somewhere but that could block stuff im thinking.

Zip your project and post it here, I’ll take a look

ok give me a min i tried to but file was too big

The file is too big zipped its like 1.24g and i can only do 29mb max here do you know how to upload it

Google drive

But i’m not gonna look at right now

No worries i gotta go to bed and thks alot for the help so far i apreciate it heres the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/10IBQ2oyvyPn42HtYUg9TIVXqmoqAyalY/view

The file is restricted, you need to open access.

And you had experience in programming? Like Basic, Delphi, C#?

sorry about that i was falling asleep when i sent it it was 5:30 i removes acess restriction
heres the new link

Survial1_copy.zip - Google Drive

I have a littte experience with c# and unity and ive been in a course since january on unrealengine and made a few small practice games in the last couple of years and done a lot of personlized mods for a game and this is my first unreal game

You have a lot of errors:

1. Why you have execute on server? Widgets are client side only.

2. What is this soposed to do? It’s increments index inside for loop, thats why it skips rows.

3. What is this soposed to do? Why are you making an array? It’s is useless, it does nothing.

4. You didn’t add index variable, it’s soposed to count items that pass find substring.

Now works fine

W_PlayerCraftingWindow.uasset (679.6 KB)

Hi again thks for going over that and helping me i works great.In 1.) i was trying to put it into a funcion the game is multiplayer si i thought it needed to run on server my bad and in 2.) i missunderstood what you said and pt the increments index befor the added items that makes sense that it wouls add empties everytime i type and in 3.) in your first examlp I was trying to replicate this part

but i see how it doesnt make sense and in 4 i didnt unstand i still dont entirely why to use a blank index i thought it had to come from an array or somewhere that counts the items calculate the slots i guess it takes imput evertime you type but im not sure i still prety green and still learning taking courses and googling and researching the docs and such im always a better visual learner though and im trying to learn all i can and apply it to make games and a !!! huge thankyou !!! for helping me bro sorry for all the ignorance on my part.