Data set in UUserWidget is reset when it is added to viewport

I haven’t found a good solution to this, but I came up with a silly workaround that seems good enough: since these user widgets in a list view resist all my efforts to set data top-down, I decided to try a bottom-up paradigm where the widgets pull the data they need when they’re constructed. To facilitate that I created data pools for each set of categorical quest log data that empties as widgets pull from it, meaning each widget gets unique data until there is none left to pull. The trouble with that is that each leaf-node widget doesn’t know anything about which data pool it should pull from – for that I thought about trying to look up the widget tree and figure out which list view a given widget was in, but a glance at the whole parent->outer->outer… dance that apparently requires (Get parent UserWidget of Widget - #5 by Firefly74) made me physically ill so instead I just abused inheritance by creating specific widget subclasses that are set as the expected data entry class for each list view and can therefore assume the data pool that relates to them.