Custom UE4 Marketplace Frontend (Full Source Available)

Certainly living up to that title!

Testing and bugfixing to makes sure it keeps working when they’re not looking at it.

Allar you have proved once again why you are the Hero of the Peole.

Would be nice if some one would get one with working downloading so linux users could port it and have asset downloads on linux.

This currently doesn’t download assets. That is locked behind some launcher specific authorization that I have zero business of messing with. If someone more skilled in web sniffing and reverse engineering took a look at it and found out the exact oauth and download calls, in theory it would be doable, but this would probably result in Epic banning you off the face of the earth.

I think his post was meant more for the devs that seem to be active in this thread, as it seems we can’t get any official word, or even an acknowledgement that we even exist, with threads specifically about this.

Looks like Epic put out a massive update to the marketplace in the launcher today. Pretty cool. The changes are well appreciated. Wish it had that sticky header but that is alright.

I decided to look into what it would take to download assets for fun… and I figured it out. Should work on Linux as well.

Waiting for confirmation from Epic whether I’d be allowed to open-source this code.

Please.

Incredible work Allar , This is awesome