Crash of packaged game "Assertion failed: SchemaIt != SchemaEnd"

most advanced game engine may buttox

there is no such plugin ya but head

The Marketplace browse you must.
This is the plugin you are looking for.

This Worked for me thank you!

1 Like

You are my favourite person today, thank you!

1 Like

Also a favourite person!

Even though we’re not actually using Live Link (yet), I can confirm that adding "LiveLinkAnimationCore" to the public dependencies in the .Build.cs fixes the assertion failure with packaged builds.

Thanks!

This doesn’t work for me, my version is UE5.02

installing Apple ARKit face support plugin fixed it for me, cheers

2 Likes

Apple ARKit is now automatically enabled when adding MetaHumans for the first time, so that should be taken as the “correct” solution.

I am not using Live Link or Apple’s ARkit at all. And i am still getting this crash when running cooked project. Enabling Faceware’s plugin doesn’t help.
I’ve never used any metahumans assets, so I have no clue why is this happening.

Could you attach a copy of the log that generates from running your exe? (the exe will need to have been built using the developer settings for the log file to appear)

You can find the log file in the folder “/<Project Name>/Saved/Logs/”, starting from the exe location.

Hi, thank you for answer. Here is the log generated by the crash. Hopefully it will provide some useful insight, i am at lost.
A55_50001.log (40.9 KB)

It seems you have a similar issue, but it’s about a plugin or package being missing that’s not caused by LiveLink (at least as far as I can tell).

Whatever class you use for the underlying RowStruct in your “/A_0/Sounds/Player/DT_PlayerEventsSounds_DevTest” file doesn’t seem to be included in your exe builds. What class are you using for that?

1 Like

Hm, that make things even more mysterious, and not in a good way :confused:
DT_PlayerEventsSounds_DevTest struct has two variables, first one is SoundWave, other one is string. I am testing sounds for player events (lost shields, low heatlth, etc…), super simple stuff, no clue why this is having issues. I just renamed the struct, this usually helps with problematic ones, and going to do test compile again. Fingers crossed and all that.
Regardless of the outcome, thank you for the effort!!

Where is the code for the struct? You’ll want to ensure that struct is included into the exe.

This struct is used in a Data Table that is used/referenced in my PlayerController, (my project is BP only) and one of its ActorComponents. There are several DTs like that, using different structs, no clue why this one is having troubles.

So, no luck after new compile. There is no more mention of DT_PlayerEventsSounds_DevTes, so i guess that’s taken care of. Now, when you pointed my attention to this sort of things, i noticed there is also several lines on semi-similar topic, about missing assets:

Error: Couldn’t find file for package /Game/A_0/BP/xDEV/SoundTester/s_DmgSoundsExamples requested by async loading code. NameToLoad: /Game/A_0/BP/xDEV/SoundTester/s_DmgSoundsExamples
Error: Found 1 dependent packages…
Error: /Game/A_0/BP/PLAYER_CONTROLLER/BPc_Pcontr_DmgMitigation
Error: Couldn’t find file for package /Game/A_0/BP/xDEV/SoundTester/WeaponSoundLister/W_WeaponSoundList_01 requested by async loading code. NameToLoad: /Game/A_0/BP/xDEV/SoundTester/WeaponSoundLister/W_WeaponSoundList_01
Error: Found 1 dependent packages…
Error: /Game/A_0/UI/W_MainPanels

Do you have something similar in your crash log? I mean stuff like “Couldn’t find file for package…”? This will take some time to fix on my side, so now i am looking/hoping for similarities to point us to the solution.

davisctools, i made it work!!!
The struct you told me about was defective somehow.
After i renamed it and successfully compiled the project, there were no mention of the struct in the crash log. But, crash still happened.
Hovewer, when i restarted my PC, and compiled again, the struct appeared in the crash log again (without me doing any changes to the project). So i completely removed the struct and all the data tables related to it. And now it works.
I don’t now if this will help you, i just hope it will.

1 Like

i debug my packaged build,found an UMG widget cause this crash. Finally, I found the blueprint of this widget has a unused variable which’s type is tool menu context,i fix this crash by just removing this unused variable. I suppose that some type of variable may cause this kind of crash. The method is to debug ,but windows packaged build didnot show some useful information.Only under the android debug condition, log gave me the exact name of the UMG widget’s name. Hope this can help u gays.

1 Like