Inside Unreal: Control Lighting with DMX in 4.26

WHAT
Let’s take a look at the new DMX plugin system in Unreal Engine! How does it work? What are the similarities and differences with other DMX control software? Patrick Wambold will walk you through how to set up a simple scene using the plugin, how to use the fixtures supplied in the demo, and how to edit them for other use cases. Plus Pixel Mapping for live events and virtual production, using scene captures and DMX output to augment on-set lighting. If time permits we’ll also record DMX into Take Recorder and play it back with Sequencer.

WHEN
Thursday, December 10 @ 2:00PM ET - Countdown

WHERE
Twitch

WHO
Patrick Wambold - Solution Architect, Media and Entertainment - @PixelDoes](https://www.instagram.com/pixeldoes/)
Victor Brodin - Community Manager - @victor1erp](http://twitter.com/victor1erp)

RESOURCES
DMX MegaThread
Patrick’s YouTube Channel

ARCHIVE

I Fully expected Earl Simmons to be screaming and barking at me :frowning: DMX

every time i try to get in unreal engine this pops up

Very great development, following it very nearby and testing it

this will probaly come in handy for a future game or rytme game like Vocaloid

Sorry but the count down says it has started but on the Twich link I don’t see anyone online! can anyone tell me what time, Europe time, it starts?

I read “Control Lighting with DMX in 5.26” and I couldn’t help but follow that with my inside voice chanting “Up in here! Up in here!”

genius idea!

you missed the stream, @VictorLerp Barked at us :stuck_out_tongue:

@VictorLerp are you guys going to release the project that was on stream? I would love to have that demonstration of lights with the ue4 logo in the center. that was HOT

I think my ODEON ARENA HOME CINEMA “lightshow system”
needs a software update :smiley:

If anyone missed the live stream- It’s now live on Youtube; go check it out: Control Lighting With DMX In 4.26 | Inside Unreal - YouTube

Ygdrasyl is very Happy with dmx unreal :yum: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello, the result with dmx and vj in Unreal :slight_smile:
ArtStation - Show Light Psytrance 1 Unreal Dmx !

Hello,
The new show with DMX :slightly_smiling_face: