Component reset, caused by a simple setup (Demo project included)

Ok so this is the setup:

THE HISTORY:
I am building on the GenericShooter template. Been doing it since 4.6/4.7
and upgrading every step of the way, everything worked without any problem until 4.13 which gave me a problem with spawns and I had to wait for 4.14, 4.14 came and I had yet another problem related to that, 4.15, preview 1, 2 and 3 gave me all errors regarding enums, Async loading, and other packaging errors, enums have been messed on preview 2 but I’ve redone it so it worked as intended, preview 4 came out, and I finally managed to package the game.

THE ERROR:
4.15 preview 4 came and I packaged the game, everything went smooth and when testing the game, my character has a T pose with a -90 rotation, standing in the air… (see attachments, one is in editor/standalone the other one is the game packed. same skeleton, same parameters, same map even)

Everything in the editor works perfectly, standalone works perfectly as well, and when packaging the game, the character just resets, puts itself in -90 rotation and T pose.

EDIT:
ALSO need to mention: I am using a BP_playerCharacter as a parent, and I am using several children BP as different character.Exactly like the original problem was on the thread

I tried to reproduce this in a new ShooterGame project by creating a child blueprint of PlayerPawn (and child of that BP). When packaged, my skeletal mesh (HeroTPP) appeared with the expected animation. According to the post by Zak M, the bug that was reported originally was fixed. Please try migrating your character/animations into a new project and let me know if the packaged game for that has the same issue. If so, providing a copy of that sample project will help us investigate the problem. Also, it would be best to create a new post with all this information there to prevent the details for your issue from being lost in this post. You can comment here or send me a PM on the forums (with a download link to the sample project if possible) to make sure your new post gets assigned to a member of our support staff.

Doing a migration and repack results in the same problem, HOWEVER I’ve tried using the parent blueprint in the original project instead of the children blueprints, and with the parent blueprints works perfectly after packed. It seems it only affect the children blueprints…

Done reparenting and creating new child blueprints. same thing, T pose, no animations. The problem is definitely related to the children/parent connection…

any ideas?

Please create a new post for your issue and link to it here so that we can assign one of our support staff to investigate. Be sure to include as much detail about your issue as possible. Based on the information provided so far, a sample project demonstrating the issue would also be helpful.