Cloud storage for unreal engin4g

i am creating a simple small puzzle game with 100+level. i am doing self study on ue4 in lock down. i want to ask is there any cloud storage space for save my level like Firebase in android.which is the best way to store level, whether on game project file or cloud. and what to search for study if i have to store my level data on internet/cloud space.

All you need to do is copy your project folder to somewhere in the cloud.

I use iDrive, you get a lot of space, it’s only 5 bucks a month, and the software can filter though 100s of gigs pretty quickly and do an incremental backup.

But you could use google drive etc, it really depends how much stuff you need to save.

Hi @ClockworkOcean, I know that this thread is 2 years old but I had a question about this that I can’t find anywhere else.

I don’t have a lot of local hard drive storage on my computer, so I’ve been keeping my project files on Google Drive. This has worked really well, but it has come with a few issues. The most glaring problem is that trying to package the game from Google Drive always fails with an enormous list of errors (talking about save games and being unable to write to certain files, which I couldn’t find any solutions for). I have to copy and paste my project to my local hard drive if I want to package it.

Do you know if there’s any additional setup you need to do to make everything work properly when working on cloud drives?

I don’t think you can use the editor and package stuff from an online drive. I’m only talking about back things up here…