Circled-shaped HP bar with alpha mask

At the risk of sounding like a fawning fan boy I am in awe of your talent and intellect. I’m using this amazing gift now and I can’t thank you enough. It adds some much to my game. It may seem like a small thing to you but it is not to me.

Thanks again,

Arthur

Incase you are still looking for somehing, I found this, link is in the description:

Thx a lot for sharing, this is really nice and easy to use.

Hey there, I was wonder what the function was with the XYsplit is called? If it’s another function you made what’s it look like thanks!

It helps a lot to me. thank you~:)

Revisiting this post after a few years - for my current project our mock up actually features segments exactly like this!
When your posts says “no textures” did you manage to cut the lines in the bars dynamically? For instance, if each segment indicated 50 health, and one character had 500 and one had 700, they would need a different number of segments/separator lines.

If so, it would be fantastic if you could give me a breakdown of how you achieved this!

How did you remove the texture and use plain colors?

working yay

now to get a triple ring working in Series

I’m using this and it’s great! Thanks! Request: Is there any way you can have the Mask go from in to out and not radial? i.e. the circle grows and shrinks based off the mask percent?

I have a tutorial on this one.

Should probably look at the code over once again now that I know more too…

1 Like

Thanks bro