Character/3D Artist (Indie Rates)

Thank you TrollingTimelord, I don’t rig and animate. But in case of posing the character I use transpose master inside zbrush :slight_smile:

I’m a big fan of Harry Potter Movies and Games. Here is a small fan art presentation.Time 5-6 hrs

Lord Voldemort sculpt

Thor

Here is a small presentation on Dave Rapoza’s concept I’m a big fan of his work.
Created inside Zbrush and post effect in Photoshop.

I find your work interesting and would like to talk further. Could I have your or skype?

Prop Work

Quick crunch from the concept of John Grello

Blizzard always inspires me with their amazing art style. So this time I choose to model ‘Jastor Gallywix’ based on Mark Gibbons concept. I hope you like it.

Looking for new commission work. Please contact me for any freelance opportunity.

1eb8534ec296c8f61442dfb3221ae6f00e0dff09.jpeg

Hello,
nice work. like they asked before, can you animate and rigs these also. please contact me with a price on each design. patrick.derrick@comcast.net

MarMan…Looking for freelance work

2e98ab285c489df294357fdc11e3ecc9885146fa.jpeg

PBR practice. Model credit @Chamferzone

91f0b840acae1d4c0bf133327b33d22fc34fde17.jpeg

Emailed you.

Ice Crystal (PBR Texturing)
Looking for freelance opportunity.
Please contact at [=“kaushiksaha_cg@yahoo.in”]kaushiksaha_cg@yahoo.in

Oh wow this is nice! Great stuff man!

Just a day playing around with skin texture inside Substance Painter, hair is just a place holder. Fun Project :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_119652_1507587336575_722”}[/ATTACH]

Zombie Shirt - In game model…looking for freelance opportunities

Texture.jpg

Looking for stylized creature modelling, if available please let us know!

me at dakota.smith.r@gmail.com. I would like to ask a few questions.