Can someone help me explain this looping logic ?

well, thanks a lot bro :pray: :pray: :pray:
so i guess i known why my array vectors got problem
i need to thinking another way

1 Like

You can make sure none of them are too close, but it’s impossible to make sure they are not too far apart, because you need space to spread them all out :sunglasses:

So you limit the whole thing to a sphere or a box.

1 Like

i just got crash when try your game demo, i opened so many things same time
i think your game need a hand in view for more nature, do you have that in newest version ?

Sorry, how do you mean?

Something like this :

it’s first person view, i think if it have hands there it would be more nature
another problem i would asking, have you ever got crash your vga when playing your game ? i got crash vga when playing your game, it’s same like when i playing game in UE in lit mode ( change to unlit mode will not getting this problem ).
i thought if the game making done and ready to playing will not have that problem anymore. But after got crash vga when playing your game, i saw that i can not ignore this problem. Maybe in lit mode sky making to much problem for vga rendering ??
i’m downloading other game to testing, hope it just problem with my pc hardware.
Upgrade : it’s not problem of pc hardware, playing few hours destiny 2 and everything was good -_

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.