[C++] Ledge Detection / Parkour Engine

Sorry for the late reply guys, I completely stopped working on this project as I have no time, additionally, the project - game - I was making it for, was canceled.

@ - It seemed like a really cool system, but I can understand when bigger priorities come along. Thanks for letting us know.

That’s a shame :confused: although I understand the situation
Any chance you could upload the code so it could be continued?

I’ll think about it mate, with all due respect, if its going to be shared I’d like to see it in good hands :slight_smile:

If you (or anyone else for that matter) want, send me a quick preview / description of your project, I’m sure we can work something out according to your needs

While my current project would probably use this sort of feature, it’s too early in the process to spend time on it when other features are more important, although i’ll be sure to PM you if the time comes :slight_smile: Thanks

I’ve also sent you a message. My project is in very early stages still as well and this is one of the things I want to tackle first since most of the planning is done. I don’t have anything to show for it, but this sure would save some time and headache if you were willing to share. Let me know in a PM please either way.

shame it was canceled. the functionality you developed is pretty cool.

It didn’t exactly die, I will update this thread when its appropriate, give it a few weeks.