C++/BP, VR, Single/Multiplayer & More! 7+ years experience

Always impressed by how quickly and on point works, have used his skills a few times previously and will continue to have him as my go to guy for blueprinting! 10/10

You are very welcome! Now that Hurricane Irma’s out of the way finally there’s room for a contract or two in my schedule. Hit me up for a great experience!

I’ve got time for one contract. Get it while it’s hot.

Available again for work.

Just finished a 2 hour consultation with Mr Burgos, He went over my project and gave feedback on existing code.
$70 to be told to rename files and re organize folders was a bit much but he did fumble through some good sentences on data tables and their uses.
Can’t say i’d recommend his consultation but i don’t regret spending the money.

For context, client spoke for roughly 1.2 hours going over the project and asking very few questions. Any questions asked, were promptly answered. Client was not prepared for the consultation. I actually gave the client much more feedback than just project organization, but how to complete his project to get it to the point that he wished. I went into detail about what blueprints were required and a general overview of the logic required to make it happen.

Client proceeded to offer me a job on the project (strange for someone with this type of review), after asking me quotes for specific systems that needed to get setup (the ones I recommended to him). I was then shocked to find out that he had been recording the entire conversation (almost 3 hours worth). Client also did not understand the significance of drafting up a contract for the work required.

Between the shadiness of the no contracts and the secret recording on this conversation (which in this case is pretty funny, because it would actually contradict all his negative claims) I had to decline working with him. He then proceeded to tell me how great of a job I did in the consultation (what? really?!). But then writes something entirely different (as quoted).

A few other notes: Client knew what the rate was prior to the consultation. It is also in my humble opinion that the client had no idea what a typical game development consultation was. I went deep into the project, going through the various blueprints I had never touched before and giving the client appropriate feedback about the current state of the project. It was almost 3 hours because that last hour was discussion about moving forward with the client’s project (i.e. talking about quotes, contracts, phone recordings, etc).

Not recommending something yet not regretting spending the money of the thing you can’t recommend makes absolutely no sense.

Updating my thread title to reflect this confusing review.

If anyone else wants to not regret spending any money on me (since I suppose that’s still at 100%), the line starts here.

I added you on Skype to get a quote. Shoot me a message when you’re available to chat.

I finally had the chance to get some support from . I have been keeping an eye on him ever since we won a game jam together, and I have to say this man is the real deal!

It was an unconventional request as I asked him to share insight about contracting; yet, I got so much more than I could’ve ever hoped for, from lifestyle tips to how to practical suggestions, in just two hours I learned what could have taken months!

I happily commend and salute you, ! May our paths cross again.

gave me more insight into my game than all the play testers that have helped with this game over the months I’ve been working on this, combined. Not to say that there was anything wrong with their feedback, but his feedback was so insightful that it perfectly revealed what I needed to do to make my game good. I highly recommend using his services to anyone, you won’t be disappointed.

Alright. After a year working full-time on Contagion VR: Outbreak (Contagion VR: Outbreak on Steam) I’ve decided (for a great number of reasons) to go at it solo again. Looking for any and all great opportunities.

Available For Work Again.

I run a transmedia event company in NYC that needed some very…informal work done in Unreal for an interactive VR install.

Mr. Burgos stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the freaking park. Knew all the right questions to ask, had very constructive feedback and ideas to improve on the base parameters, and was timely and effective in his iteration deliverables. Worked every step of the way on time management and billing, and was an all-around great guy to work with.

10/10 would recommend if you’re in the market for a solid dev.

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful holiday. Now it’s time to get back to it. Open for work again.

Hi ,

I have sent you an email! I hope to hear back from you soon.

Cheers

Available again for work.

Another awesome year has passed. I was extremely busy with both wonderful contract work and my own personal projects.

It’s time to see is there are any awesome projects out there that may need my expertise?!

Looking for any short or long-term projects, any size (big or small).

Email me at **@victorburgosgames.com , **PM me on Discord : VictorBurgos#0001 or through here.

I hope you are all keeping safe during these troubling times. I’m available for some work again. Look at the previous message for contact info. Take care!

sent you an email and PM… needing a couple tasks done.
Cheers