Block Settings to Stop Crouching?

honestly i’m a bit lost now, but as far as your settings go, they are looking good to me, but that’s going to be completely circumstantial.

If my settings are good then that’s all I really wanted to know and if my material settings matters in anyway also should I have a value number set in my Up Vector Length

Gotcha. Yep, the length is going to be literally that - the length of the line trace from your starting point (the character). so you wont need much since you’re only needing to trace upward for objects that might block the character in a standing position, so a couple hundred should be fine, but this isn’t specific at all, as long as its going past the point of the highest point of the character mesh or collision shape.

I just dont know what im doing wrong that its not working

Unfortunately can only help so much on this forum - not sure if you are familiar with Discord’s screen sharing program or if you are comfortable with it. Could try that, or i can share my screen and try to show something or send me your project file if its still mainly defaults and you dont mind that…not sure of what else could do that would be real effective, but i’m happy to still try and help.

Remember, use print string’s as it’s like the best ‘runtime’ debugging tool. Use’em on everything

Okay tbh I need help on a few things actually and if you really know your way around I wouldn’t mind sharing with you and if you fix the problems that I’m currently having then I wouldn’t mind us working together on this project tbh

Finally figured out how to do a PM. Just have to be on the main forum i guess…

Anyways check your PM when get a chance. I think might have to go to the main forum first, then there is a ‘messages’ button in the top right area.

Did you ever get my message or is my message going to be in queue forever