Attaching High Heels to Metahuman [Resolved]

Hi guys,
I want to attach High Heels shoes to a Metahuman:

I opened the metahuman´s Blueprint and I´d like to know if it´s possible to pose the feet before attachment.

Well, I tried another workaround: I imported Metahuman´s body to Blender and changed the body´s pose. I exported the high heels as skeleton mesh. I imported both body and shoes and applied them to the Metahuman. But when I added the metahuman to a Level Sequence, the body rig was unavailable:

Why the body rig was broken?

You need entierly different animations / pose to do heels.
It’s not like you fix the one angle of one bone and it magically looks ok in a regular walk sequence.

1 Like

Ok, so how is the right way to wear high heels in a Metahuman?
PS.: I´m not angry, hehehe

Probably better to leave the default pose on body alone, and just edit the shoe mesh to be angled like the char on the left. Can always raise the hips and rotate the feet back later when making animations, or use an IK rig to add offsets.

1 Like

@illspiritx Thank you, man. I´ve already thought about that, but now I got a good result. It worked! But I noticed that after updating the Metahumans body and shoes, the Body Control rig was disabled. So, I added the original metahuman to Level Sequence and updated body and shoes after that. Then, it worked! I´ll try to make a video explaining it.

1 Like

did you make that video?