Assertion in Cook

Hello devs.

I get this build error:

Running UE4Editor Cook for project /home/sxv1kor/Downloads/carla/Unreal/CarlaUE4/CarlaUE4.uproject
Commandlet log file is /home/sxv1kor/Downloads/GitHub/UnrealEngine_4.26/Engine/Programs/AutomationTool/Saved/Cook-2023.01.30-09.15.23.txt
Running: /home/sxv1kor/Downloads/GitHub/UnrealEngine_4.26/Engine/Binaries/Linux/UE4Editor /home/sxv1kor/Downloads/carla/Unreal/CarlaUE4/CarlaUE4.uproject -run=Cook -TargetPlatform=LinuxNoEditor -fileopenlog -unversioned -iterate -iterateshash -abslog=/home/sxv1kor/Downloads/GitHub/UnrealEngine_4.26/Engine/Programs/AutomationTool/Saved/Cook-2023.01.30-09.15.23.txt -stdout -CrashForUAT -unattended -NoLogTimes -UTF8Output
Assertion failed: AlignedOffset == TypeLayout.Size [File:/home/sxv1kor/Downloads/GitHub/UnrealEngine_4.26/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Private/Serialization/MemoryImage.cpp] [Line: 224]
[FCubemapTexturePropertiesVSFisheye] Calculated Size: 280, Real Size: 288
Took 0.68773s to run UE4Editor, ExitCode=133
ERROR: Cook failed.

I am using an Unreal engine patch from this :

And it introduces a new element in Engine/Shaders/Private/SimpleElementPixelShader.usf
It has been built and working with 4.24 and I made changes for it to work with 4.26. But I get this strange error at the end.

Hey!

I found my answer here: Assertion failed: AlignedOffset == TypeLayout.Size

Its because the macro LAYOUT_FIELD is not used.

So long… :slight_smile:

HELLO ,I am confused with same fisheye camera sensor problems in carla ,can you tell me how to fix it ? can you send the changed cpp files to me fulei1010@126.com ,thank you very much.