ARK Dev Kit v200.5 (Fixed Sotf!!): 'Survival of the Fittest' download, Total Conversions, Mods, Maps

Thank you very much.

Getting the same error here.

Since Total Conversions provide the capability to replace assets such as the Spawn UI, you could create new game modes that go even further such as a class-based Team Fortress 2/Counterstrike style system. The Survival of the Fittest GameMode/GameState blueprints are the most extreme example so far.

Cheers,

[/QUOTE]

That gives me a *****!

This is some awesome stuff thank you =)

Same problem here!

Ok so 200.5 is broken and doesnt work… Gotta wait for / to fix it before i can continue to edit

pretty sure im not invisible… any eta on the update? and sarco tail is in the air all the time any ideas?

the sarco tail it’s because we don’t have the last version of the sarco where they did change the lk of it’s tail so it conflict somewhere or so i think since it do it only with mod sarco :wink:

don’t know for the unique.
for the snap point, don’t know.

for the update, i’m pretty sure nobody know until they release an update and a modder with a total conversion that change the map see what it does :D, that’s one issue of not moving the file to another folder… you can’t grab newest version of the original file without erasing your own without making a backup of your own before.

for , the total conversion is cool and all, but it seem to be a pain to use :s, do you intend later to make it so that we can move the original file into a mod folder to edit here and still have the original file? if we just need to move the file base on the original directory tree of the vanilla game into our mod folder then when cooking telling it is a total conversion and that’s it. it would be easier to use for us.

Is a full TC required if you want to create a mod for a TC? Ie a mod that will not work for primal but requires SoFT?

I haven’t actually gotten into the new version yet, But I’m assuming there would be nothing wrong with making a copy of the devkit folder, then renmaing it ArkDevkit_TC_XXXXXX Then you would have a fresh and updated devkit to pull files from and put into your “TC Devkit”. Today I’m going to be working on getting some tutorials up on how I did some of the stuff that I did in Ark Reborn. Soon I will jump into the TC stuff and see if I can’t get some explanations up for you guys on that.

I can not get the v200 stuff off of the google drive for some reason. Is it just something with my computer maybe. I get to the “Download Anyways” part. I click it and nothing happens it just reloads the page. The download never starts. Thanks, Tom

it seem to cause issue to used that so i would say to wait for the official patch on the epic launcher xD

abebe35effde4396b88b9191b77421ffe5e68420.jpeg
I was looing forward the new funtion of the Total Conversion in the ARK Dev Kit, however I can’t still find a way to modify the text in the radius menus via the lastest version of ARK Dev Kit.

InventoryRadialSelectorBP
MultiUseRadialSelectorBP
PlayerActionRadialSelectorBP
WhistleRadialSelectorBP

Anyone know of an effective way to import the v200 content from the zip file into my project folder when I’ve already been making changes to the base BPs for a Total Conversion?

I would suggest waiting for now, many have had issues with the devkit after importing the 200 content

im probably you have all heard this before ive installed in and said file is corrupt filed to install. i went to the github and downloaded the engine file copied it to the engine file for ark dev kit and tried to launch from the .bat file and i got a message said something like file path couldn’t be found. then the message the game module “shooter game” could not be loaded. there may be an operating system error of the module may not be properly set up. so how can i fix this tried installing a couple times with no luck. thanks.

thats what im on about wanted them to think this total conversion before they just update like they do now :slight_smile: they need to figure out a workaround before they start doing updates or every update will just erase all our stuff lol cheers for the reply <3

One of the functions of the new ADK Launcher is total management of separate full conversion mods. I obviously need to get a working version of the new dev kit before I can start really working on it, but it should be available soon enough after things have settled down though.

Now updated with SotF content link! Phew that took a long time to get uploaded. Will try to upload SotF content diff later for a smaller fileset. Also Epic will likely post the Dev Kit 200.5 tomorrow as part of the Epic Launcher, which will make it easier to get!

When you verify your installation from the launcher, it will create a backup folder with the modified files in it and restores the files to the originals. Found this out because I accidentally moved the playerpawntest and couldn’t move it back. I imagine this will be a similar process when you update the devkit.