All UDK

Thanks, but I’ve already downloaded it from CNET Download. It’s free, but yes. I moved to UE4 anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

They don’t support it, but that doesn’t mean you have to use UE4.
UDK requirements are quite modest for 2017 and for simple games it’s more than enough.

Thank you, you are pretty much the only source for UE3 I could find

there are a handful of versions on my website.

Can you still download UDK from Steam? You used to be able to do that. I wonder if it’s still available.

Don’t think so. But you can download UDK from links in this post:

Install it the usual way and check this guide out to move it to Steam Directory:
​​​​​​​Steam Community :: Guide :: UDK Install For Steam and Achievement Guide

Thank you very much, I was looking a lot for UDK 2014-08! The latest version 2015-02 crashes randomly every time.

U can download it from here
UDKInstall-2015-02 If it fails to download then try this method
Resume Failed Download Android - YouTube

1 Like

If anyone is interested, can download my modded UDK Engine, which is based on UDK May 2011 and supports exporting your games for PS3 and Xbox360:

Cheers.

:smiley:

Thanks for sharing Ulti ; )

Thank you for sharing. I wanted to checkout the old Epic Citadel controls for a VR Cardboard project and the game disappeared from the play store, then I found that the UDK which includes Epic Citadel assets wasn’t available anymore.

Hi guys, can I ask If it’s possible to open some UPK’s from a game called Spec Ops The Line? And which version of UDK can load them? I hope it’s possible.

Here is a link for all of the “older” versions of the UDK. Previous platform downloads - UDK Content Creation and Design - Epic Developer Community Forums

you can use archive.org on the official links too

i mean im looking for ue5 or 6. thank you

Can plz provide unreal Engine 3 for linux

plz give me google drive access And does anyone have compiled ue4 13 or below i am not able to compile it with vscode and as i am on linux ghraphic are not set for this and i can use epic games

none of the links I can access the UDK
How strange for this to happen

what do you mean ? None of em work ? I have not tried… UDK in my computer works.

“Acess Denied”