Affordable Game Art Service - Studio 2D/3D/VFX/UI/Animation

Hope you like our work.
Feel free to contact us for your game & animation related queries.
E-mail: .com
Hope you like our work.
Feel free to contact us for your game & animation related queries.
E-mail: .com
look at my instagram page and if you was satisfied please contact me in instagram .
Takavach

3D Scenes

3D Characters

2D Creature Barigik-pterosaur

Skpe:
email:
Welcome to contact us for queries!

Available now!
:stuck_out_tongue:
Skpe:
email:
Welcome to contact us for queries!

3D Scene

Skpe:

email:

Welcome to contact us!

​​​​​​​

2D scene

Skpe:

email:

Welcome to contact us!

Hmm, I am assuming you would have provided the model. And you UV’d everything perfectly.

Even if you did, that’s probably roughly 8-10 hours of work. Depending on the complexity of the character and what you wanted done.

And if you didn’t UV it? Sigh, that’s just such a headache and eats up quite a bit of time.

The general rule for game art is usually a 25-75 ratio. 25% on the model, 75% on the texture. So, If you have a complex character and you wanted it textured, think about how long it took you to model it. If you bought that model from somewhere, try to just give it a value price.

In the end, Game Art is expensive because it takes time, patience and skills. If it were easy everyone would do it and it would be super cheap. Usually, my clients think about all the time they are saving by hiring out my services (I don’t do game art for $ BTW, just programming). I think about it the same way. I’ll buy some solid plugins on the marketplace because it’ll save me so much time. Time=$.

Anyway, I don’t work for these guys or anything. I don’t even know them, I just happen to jump in here to look at their amazing work from time to time and cry that I don’t have their artistic skills.

Excellent work, made some character models with them, very skilled.
I will hire them again for sure.
Highly recommended.

Hello Victor,
Many thanks for your justice words:p. We’ll keep on creating more high quality artworks and posting them here, very welcome your occasionally visit.It’s so nice to know someone is viewing our new works from time to time. XD

Thanks GameOlic, we are also looking forward to more future cooperation with you.:wink: