ActorComponentTickFunction: descriptor 'get_editor_property' requires a 'StructBase'

Hi
unreal.ActorComponentTickFunction()

I try to apply the usual syntax for class method get_editor_property/set_editor_property, but I get aт unexpected result:

unreal.ActorComponentTickFunction.**set_editor_property**('start_with_tick_enabled', True)
 Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
 Error: File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
 Error: TypeError: descriptor 'set_editor_property' requires a 'StructBase' object but received a 'str'

unreal.ActorComponentTickFunction.**get_editor_property**('start_with_tick_enabled')
 Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
 Error: File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
 Error: TypeError: descriptor 'get_editor_property' requires a 'StructBase' object but received a 'str'

Hey manfredima! I’m sorry to hear that’s giving you trouble I’ve reached out to some people internally so we can look into this. If I hear anything I will let you know!

Hey @manfredima, you need to call set_editor_property() and get_editor_property() on an instance of a class, not on the class itself. Or else pass the instance of the class as the first parameter. So you need to do either:

myComponentTickFunction.**set_editor_property**('start_with_tick_enabled', True)

or

unreal.ActorComponentTickFunction.**set_editor_property**(myComponentTickFunction, 'start_with_tick_enabled', True)

Not sure how you’re accessing the object, but if you paste a larger snippet I could maybe help more.