Abandoned place

Yep, and then I add new content and level

its an awesome pack man i been waiting for it a few months since u release the video and images got it yesterday. Was checking marketplace a few times xD

Send us your ideas and wishes to update :slight_smile:

Great job on that pack, looks really impressive! :slight_smile:
I am just afraid people won’t buy it since it is (for me here) 55€, which is, if look at the quality of this asset, reasonable, but I think you’d have more sales if it was like 30-35€ (just my opinion, pls dont crush me :x).

Enjoying the pack very much - excelent stuff. If some wishes are wanted would be nice to see some damaged brick walls and wood walls/floors that have some damaged planks. One of the hospital horror packs have those too, but would be fun to have more selection.

As the result of your suggestions there will be an impressive amount of content and examples in this pack. : )

Nice package at a fair price.

What missing is the “this asset is designed to save time” value added features.

There are more than a few levels to harvest from but a bit more effort and time put into making a good size component object prefab library, ready to drop and play, would justify a higher price tag.

All is not lost as to value additions as a buff could be added as to upgrade requirements for 4.10. Toss in a tutorial, written or video, as to how to use the paint features and I give it 2 thumbs up…if it matters. :slight_smile:

I too would appreciate a detailed tutorial on the assets available and ease of use before buying. Looks good though.
Regards
Slinky

mini tutorial - DONE!

Nice, do you have a link to it please?

Very nice.
What is about performance, when you use segmented walltiles, like in your screenie?
Some time ago i failed creating a similar scene, with popping out tiles, performance impact was to big for my sys.

Great looking pack!

Are the wall meshes double sided by chance?

When will this be updates to support 4.10? I’m wanting to buy this pack but only when it gets updated to 4.10.

Will i think he will not update cause he not replay more than 4 days :frowning:

any 4.15 care?