AAA Quality First Person Arm Pack from Studios

Oh this is perfect. Thanks for the skin tone update :smiley:

Any plans on doing some sci fi themed arms (robotic, armor etc) and possibly sci fi themed weapons to go along in a pack ?

@Shin_ji - Weā€™ve certainly had a couple requests for that and its in our list of ideas weā€™re considering for when we run out of the current stuff. Itā€™s tough since some people want fantasy, some want sci-fi, some want WW1-2 era. Weā€™re trying to get the most popular stuff out first!

Brilliant, thanks for the follow up. Will be looking out for your packs since your stuff is the thing this marketplaceā€™s been missing the most (apart from anim/motion controllers though ;). Good luck !

Hey Skobes, actually we submitted all of this on the 21st but the approval process with Epic takes time every now and then so weā€™re just playing the waiting game at this point.
The price point will be $34.99 for new buyers, existing customers who bought the pack at itā€™s current price of $29.99 will of course receive the updates for free.

Hi there, purchased your pack a few weeks ago and am loving it.
Quick question just wanting to know when your update for different skin tones will be available?
If already out mine seems to not be updated?

Hey Patyo, from what I was told the update was pushed forward on saturday. I see the Unreal Markplace page for the arms was updated to include all of the new shots. Have you received an update notification? Can you just double check in there and confirm that there are no darker skin tones anywhere in the pack? If not it would mean that Epic updated our page but didnā€™t bother to update our Unreal Package and I will need to follow up with them on that

Okay i double checked to see if the content was there, I also created a new project but only showed what was originally in the pack (no updates). I am now removing local content and re-downloading. Iā€™ll take screen caps for you of the folder layout.

Here are the screenshots of the re-downloaded content. I can only see the new finger nail color changes.
Have to link you as the forums wont upload the images for some weird reason

Thanks for putting these upā€¦ We just opened the pack up on our end and can confirm that you are correct. For some inexplicable reason Epic took everything in our latest update except for the Unreal packages we sent them so now we have to get on the horn with them and get them to fix this mistake ASAP. Apologies for the inconvenience, weā€™ll make sure Epic gets this straighten up as soon as possible

Ok, Epic has confirmed that itā€™s been pushed

Thanks

Do you plan on releasing the raw 3ds max/maya/blender files for this so we can animate with this rig?

Hey @Shirk, If you would like any custom animation work done weā€™d be thrilled to work with you on this. In terms of the raw files, we arenā€™t planning on releasing it but if you run into any issues please feel free to email us at support@ironbellystudios.com

these hands meshes will work with Pistols/SMG/etc pack? They have the same rig as animations from the weapons pack?

Absolutely, all of our products are being designed to work seamlessly with one another

One of the nice folks who commented earlier about wanting female arms with military gloves/sleeve would be happy to know that when we updated the pack, we included that request! Hereā€™s a look at the female arms (all three skin tone variants) packing the power with some military swagger:

http://ironbellystudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/IBFPArmsV2_Screenshot_04.jpg

Last update on the nails I promiseā€¦ Weā€™ve reworked the UVā€™s on our hands to alloy custom nail patterns which look pretty awesome if I donā€™t mind saying so myself :slight_smile: We will be pushing this update next week and hopefully will have it in your hands by early march

http://i.imgur.com/MI9ypnS.jpg

Awsomnesssss

A need we have is for 1st person hands with gloves but no sleeves. :wink:

Youā€™ll be happy to know that that is done internally already and should hit the marketplace in the next 2 months, epic willing