Orientation Warping node not saving

Each time I load up my project, the Orientation Warping node is missing, could anyone help point me in the right direction to find out why?

I opened my project today and it has gone missing once again.

LogLinker: Warning: VerifyImport: Failed to find script package for import object 'Package /Script/AnimationLocomotionLibraryRuntime'
LogLinker: Warning: VerifyImport: Failed to find script package for import object 'Package /Script/AnimationWarpingEditor'
LogLinker: Warning: VerifyImport: Failed to find script package for import object 'Package /Script/AnimationWarpingRuntime'
LogProperty: Error: FStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Characters/Mannequins/Animations/LinkedLayers/ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase.ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase_C:AnimGraphNode_OrientationWarping'. Unknown structure.
LogProperty: Error: FStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Characters/Mannequins/Animations/LinkedLayers/ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase.ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase_C:AnimGraphNode_StrideWarping'. Unknown structure.
LogClass: Warning: Property AnimGraphNode_OrientationWarping of AnimGraphNode_OrientationWarping has a struct type mismatch (tag AnimNode_OrientationWarping != prop FallbackStruct) in package:  /Game/Characters/Mannequins/Animations/LinkedLayers/ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase. If that struct got renamed, add an entry to ActiveStructRedirects.
LogClass: Warning: Property AnimGraphNode_StrideWarping of AnimGraphNode_StrideWarping has a struct type mismatch (tag AnimNode_StrideWarping != prop FallbackStruct) in package:  /Game/Characters/Mannequins/Animations/LinkedLayers/ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase. If that struct got renamed, add an entry to ActiveStructRedirects.
LogBlueprint: Error: [AssetLog] C:\Users\danie\Documents\Unreal Projects\TestGame\Content\Characters\Mannequins\Animations\LinkedLayers\ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase.uasset: [Compiler] In use pin  <Unnamed>  no longer exists on node  SetPlayrateToMatchSpeed . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.
LogBlueprint: Error: [AssetLog] C:\Users\danie\Documents\Unreal Projects\TestGame\Content\Characters\Mannequins\Animations\LinkedLayers\ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase.uasset: [Compiler] In use pin  <Unnamed>  no longer exists on node  SetPlayrateToMatchSpeed . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.
LogBlueprint: Error: [AssetLog] C:\Users\danie\Documents\Unreal Projects\TestGame\Content\Characters\Mannequins\Animations\LinkedLayers\ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase.uasset: [Compiler] In use pin  SequencePlayer  no longer exists on node  SetPlayrateToMatchSpeed . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.
LogBlueprint: Error: [AssetLog] C:\Users\danie\Documents\Unreal Projects\TestGame\Content\Characters\Mannequins\Animations\LinkedLayers\ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase.uasset: [Compiler] In use pin  SpeedToMatch  no longer exists on node  SetPlayrateToMatchSpeed . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.
LogBlueprint: Error: [AssetLog] C:\Users\danie\Documents\Unreal Projects\TestGame\Content\Characters\Mannequins\Animations\LinkedLayers\ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase.uasset: [Compiler] In use pin  PlayRateClamp  no longer exists on node  SetPlayrateToMatchSpeed . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.
LogBlueprint: Error: [AssetLog] C:\Users\danie\Documents\Unreal Projects\TestGame\Content\Characters\Mannequins\Animations\LinkedLayers\ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase.uasset: [Compiler] Could not find a function named "SetPlayrateToMatchSpeed" in 'ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase'.
Make sure 'ABP_ItemAnimLayersBase' has been compiled for  SetPlayrateToMatchSpeed

This is what is logged when I open the project, is anyone able to point me in the right direction from here?

Looks like this has been reported before UE-151538

I’d like to point out that this issue also happens with the Stride Warping node too.

Okay, I have found the solution.

Since Orientation Warping is from the Animation Warping plugin and I was getting linkage errors, I opened up the UE_5.0\Engine\Plugins\Animation\AnimationWarping\Animation.Warping.uplugin file and changed the LoadingPhase from Default to PreDefault.

I’m not sure if this will cause any issues down the line but hopefully not.