Quixel Bridge does not appear in UE 5 on Mac OS

Hello everyone

First of all, sorry for my translator English.
I’m a newbie to Unreal Engine, I’m trying to get to know this world, I just got a new MacBook Pro with M1 Pro processor and I have the latest version of UE 5.0.1 installed.

The problem I’m asking for help with is that when I install the engine I can’t get the Quixel Bridge plugin built into UE5 to appear.

I have tried all the possible solutions discussed in this and other forums to tackle this problem and none of them have worked for me.

I have installed and uninstalled the engine and also the Epic Games Launcher a few times with no favorable result. It also does not appear within the VAULT section of the Launcher. I have signed out of my Epic Games account in the Launcher and restarted my computer. None of them have worked for me.

After all the failed attempts, I suspect that the problem could come from missing files when installing the engine. I suspect that the Megascans folder located in the path “/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_5.0/Engine/Plugins” of the engine is incomplete. In my Megascans folder, only the “Content” folder appears and I think there should be more folders and files such as: “Binaries”, “Source” and the “.uplugin” file itself, among others.

I think it could be a possible temporary solution, that someone kind that works correctly on Mac OS, share your “MegascansPlugin” folder included in the path “/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_5.0/Engine” to add the files that are missing so that UE5 can recognize this plugin. I have seen that someone has shared these files and that it solves this problem for some users, but unfortunately the files that they have shared are only for Windows and they do not work for me.

Attached captures that corroborate the absence of Bridge.

I look forward to your help. Thanks in advance.