Which ports need to be open for Live Link?

I have the Live Link Face app installed on my iPhone and set up to targets: my private computer and my work laptop, both on the same private network. UE4.27 and UE5 on my private computer directly show the Live Link source in the Live Link window but I cannot get it to pop up on my work computer.

The difference are the tight network settings. We already set up firewall rules to allow UDP and TCP connections on port 11111 but we assume that there is also some discovery or control port which is not listed in the app. Unfortunately, the UE documentation doesn’t list the required ports.

Can someone tell me which ports need to be open? General easy fixes like “set windows network to private” is not sufficient as this is too loose for the company to be accepted.

Thanks,
Dennis

1 Like

We identified the issue. It’s really the setting “private” or “public” network + 11111 UDP for specified IP address.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve also got the solution.

Thanks.

Could you give more details what you had to do?

1 Like

Hi,

I’m struggling with this myself. I can get Live Link VCam on my iPad to work with “Remote Session” selected under Connection Typ within the app. Pixel Streaming has never worked. And this is together with UE 5.1.1. But using the old app: “UnRemote” works 100% of the time.

What settings should we change (windows, router, app etc) and to what?

Thank you!