Help Pleasw

********** BUILD COMMAND STARTED **********
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Running: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.26\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe Test Win64 Development -Project=“C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\TheEndingGame\Test.uproject” -Clean -NoHotReload “C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\TheEndingGame\Test.uproject” -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=“C:\Users\Flo
\Documents\Unreal Projects\TheEndingGame” -skipdeploy -nobuilduht -log=“C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.26\UBT-Test-Win64-Development.txt”
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: No target name was specified on the command-line.
PackagingResults: Error: No target name was specified on the command-line.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Took 2.0740982s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=6
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\Flo\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.26\UBT-Test-Win64-Development.txt)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=6 (6)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

It seems like a bug, just don’t use “Test” as the project name.
Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-74975,PROJECT) fails to package when given the name “Test” and Encrypt Pak ini Files is enabled

Thanks, I ran in to the same sort of issue today. I was building a test project and called it ‘Android’ while I tried to sort out my settings. It just would not package until I created a new project without any sort of potentially reserved name.