Any progress or work around for the mobile landscape corruption bug? UE-58074

Landscape corrupted when launching to mobile devices. I noticed it repeatedly when modifying existing landscapes.

Anyone else having this issue? It seems widespread if this exists Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-58074)

Anyone know of a workaround. Development for our team is completely at a standstill.

I’m noticing the same thing, check out the linked screenshots. For me it fixes itself sometimes randomly… I’m sorry I don’t have any more information than that but sometimes when I open my project and build it works and sometimes it doesn’t. I have noticed that the problem is visible when you enable iOS preview mode from settings in the unreal editor so you don’t need to build to device to see if it is going to work or not.

To anyone else who’s experiencing this bug. I dropped the component size of my landscapes and now the bug is gone. This may have been related to 1024 max landscape component, or not. :slight_smile: Regardless, the issue has been resolved in my project.

I have the same problem. I think this is a bug of version 4.19. I’ve tried a lot of method, but the problem has not improved.