UE 4.18 pop up menu bug on linux

Hi, i am trying to use the new clothing tool but there is a bug that closes the pop up menu when i am in the option: create clothing asset from selection so i can’t select it or do any other action with it, also it doesn’t work when i right click on the main viewport to select an option like go here, etc…, how can i solve this?, i am on Ubuntu 17.10

Hey -

I opened a skeletal mesh asset and clicked the “Add APEX clothing file” button but the window that opened did not auto-close. Can you explain which pop up menu are you referring to?

It’s the one when you right click to select the physics asset, it just keeps closing and i can’t select anything, also when i am in the main viewport i right click to choose an option like go here or edit and it does the same.

Hey -

Thank you for submitting a bug report. I have reproduced this issue and logged a report for it here Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-51976) . You can track the report’s status as the issue is reviewed by our development staff. Please be aware that this issue may not be prioritized or fixed soon.

Cheers